LeAnne Martin
AuthorSpeaker
Beauty and the Beholder

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Glory

Lord, make me see thy glory in every place. Michelangelo

Were there no God, we would be in this glorious world with grateful hearts, and no one to thank. Christina Rossetti

Where are some of your favorite places to see God's glory? Here's a short list for me:

* the symphony
* my back yard
* my daughter's face
* the Swiss Alps
* the Blue Ridge mountains in the fall
* the coast of Oregon
* the redwoods
* cherry trees in spring
* the river near our house
* art museums

What about you? 

1 comment:

jhand said...

My son's dark brown eyes and dimples!
The sunrise on the ocean.
The blossoms on my Magnolia tree.
Sunbeams piercing through the clouds in the evening.
Any place that I am with my friend, support, and encourager, LeAnne! :)

Julie

(placeholder)
waterlily

Home | About | Articles | Speaking | Links | Contact | FAQ
Blogs: Christians in the Arts | Beauty and the Beholder

Copyright 2007 LeAnne Martin. Site designed by ChurchGraphics.org