LeAnne Martin
AuthorSpeaker
Beauty and the Beholder

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Few Things I Love about Fall

"The day I see a leaf is a marvel of a day." ~Kenneth Patton (courtesy of my friend Bonnie Bruno)

A Few Things I Love About Fall:

leaves in full glory, giving glory to their Creator
pumpkins of every size as far as the eye can see
clear blue cloudless sky
little kids wearing orange
blue jeans and sweaters and rugged old shoes
apples
applesauce
apple cinnamon anything
fall festivals
the smell of a fire
chilly temperatures that turn noses pink
colorful scarves handmade by my nieces and my friend
flannel pajama pants on Sunday afternoons
cozy evenings at home
giving thanks

How about you? What do you love about the fall?

4 comments:

Crystal Laine said...

That just covered all the senses! I feel fulfilled now. Or that could be re-filled. :)

Melissa Martin said...

"apple cinnamon anything" - I love this post - so thankful for fall and for creative friends like you!

LeAnne Benfield Martin said...

Thanks, y'all, for reading and for your comments. So glad I have fans like you!

jhand said...

I have loved the incredibly colorful sunsets this week. Wednesday after soccer practice the ride home was an awesome show of colors!

(placeholder)
waterlily

Home | About | Articles | Speaking | Links | Contact | FAQ
Blogs: Christians in the Arts | Beauty and the Beholder

Copyright 2007 LeAnne Martin. Site designed by ChurchGraphics.org