LeAnne Martin
AuthorSpeaker
Beauty and the Beholder

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Softer Shade of Beauty

School is back in session so we're getting up and out early. This morning, while I was loading the car, I could see pink through the garage windows. I ran to the ones that face the front of the house and saw some faint streaks of pink. That little bit of pink sifted through the trees onto the grass, the driveway, and the curled-up leaves on the driveway, and turned them all a softer shade of beauty. When I will realize that when morning breaks, I should be out on my porch drinking it in? I need to figure out how to carve out some morning minutes for that.

1 comment:

jhand said...

Joshua and I have enjoyed some beautiful morning skies since school started up. Pretty soon, as the days grow shorter, we will get to watch the whole process during our daily drive.
Love to you and your family,
J

(placeholder)
waterlily

Home | About | Articles | Speaking | Links | Contact | FAQ
Blogs: Christians in the Arts | Beauty and the Beholder

Copyright 2007 LeAnne Martin. Site designed by ChurchGraphics.org