LeAnne Martin
AuthorSpeaker
Beauty and the Beholder

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dallas Kinney: A Closer Look

You may have wondered why I never include photographs on this blog. After all, wouldn't a blog about beauty be better served by photos than words? I don't think so. First, I write about types of beauty that are not visual so a photo wouldn't help. And when I do write about visual beauty, I want to create images with my words. I want readers to use their imagination to do a bit of work for that bit of beauty.

All that said, today I'm going to make an exception and share a link to some exquisite photographs of creation taken by Pulitzer-Prize winning photographer, Dallas Kinney. Dallas' work always slows me down for a closer look. Check it out. I believe you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

(placeholder)
waterlily

Home | About | Articles | Speaking | Links | Contact | FAQ
Blogs: Christians in the Arts | Beauty and the Beholder

Copyright 2007 LeAnne Martin. Site designed by ChurchGraphics.org